Hi, I am Josh.

Photojournalistic & Editorial wedding Photographer

I have been a photographer since 2007. My style is a mix of photojournalistic and editorial. At weddings about 85% of the photos I take are candids since my clients love having real authentic moments captured. The other 15% is where my editorial style comes in and we do a dramatic sunset photo or a fun posed photo with your bridal party. Please feel free to reach out to ask any questions on the contact page. I would love to hear about your wedding and how I can best capture it for you.

Start Your Journey

Like my work? Have a question?

Contact Me